Each year, many sellers use a Adwords campaign as their biggest medium in terms of advertising over the net. Why do they utilize Google? Because, simply, Google is everywhere. 70% of all internet searches on the globe are done via Google. 250,000,000 million searches a day, from every country. And, tens of an incredible number of search results display ubiquitous AdWords ads, in lots of languages, from English to Chinese and virtually any language in between.
Additionally, Google ads are actually shown on over a million websites, too! This audience, in conjunction with those who use Google for their search engine, is very vast that, amazingly, AdWords now appear nearly 90% of times that each person on the planet would go to the net for information or entertainment.
Properly implemented, an AdWords campaign is an easy, affordable yet powerful strategy to market a company’s products or services. Concurrently, it sometimes provides better prospective results considering that the campaign involves highly targeted, highly relevant keywords that aim directly on a particular segment of the market.
With the intelligently run online advertising campaign and just a modest budget, almost anybody having a decent services or products can compete with the world’s biggest advertisers. Regrettably, the overwhelming variety of Adwords marketers take part in AdWords campaigns that fail.
Due to the vast market provided by Google, how can this be? Truth is, many reasons exist like:
1. Failing to recognize that 90% of all keywords bring about not enough targeted traffic to be commercially viable. That’s right. 90%!
2. Being completely in the dark regarding how to get highly relevant, targeted, high traffic keywords, with few competing pages and weak competitors. Most tend not to realize there are great online research tools or, for instance, the way you use them.
In contrast, a Google AdWords professional uses keyword research tools (many free) to locate long tail keywords having these characteristics:
* Daily traffic of 100 or higher (higher the higher)
* Less than 30,000 competing pages on Google for each keyword
* Low strength of competition for sites on the first page of Google
* Good Commercial Intent
3. Paying a lot of for his or her AdWords ads and being too less their ad position.
Only a few AdWords advertisers understand AdWords Quality Score, though this is a crucial part of a successful AdWords campaign.
Actually, only a relative handful of people that advertise on yahoo have even heard of AdWords Quality Score!
4. Creating poor ads ad copy or, for that matter, not understanding this basic principle: Headlines (titles) often mark the main difference from a successful and a failed campaign as the identical ad run with various headlines differs tremendously in their returns. Quite literally, one particular word, or single letter, can have huge financial consequences.
It is really not uncommon for any little change in headlines to multiply returns by five to ten times over but a majority of webmasters who definitely are content with creating seat-of-the-pants ads.whine when their ad campaigns carry it inside the seat-of-their economic pants.
5. Building poorly optimized landing pages or sending all targeted traffic to their homepage.
6. Committing common, easily avoidable, but expensive AdWords advertising mistakes.
7. Taking the easy way out. Instead of a/B test each ad, every landing page, these are content to go with what ads and landing pages that attract them rather than for their targeted potential prospects. For these particular folks, unlike Apollo 9, failure will be the realistic option.
8. Neglecting to increase the performance with their best keywords ezvpda the amazingly simple but powerful “Peel & Stick” Strategy that can skyrocket CTR and profits.
Significant Adwords profits are likely to elude those 90% of Google advertisers who operate on a “Construct it and they will come” strategy. But, the failure of the many presents a Golden Chance to those webmasters who spend some time and expend the time and effort to learn how to advertise with Google.
Successful marketers utilize tools to ferret the best traffic-generating keywords, write highly targeted keyword rich ads and landing pages, avoid common mistakes, and test, test, test.
For these entrepreneurs what was true for Apollo 9 holds true to them: failure is not really an alternative. But, success and profits are!